1. Start making a list of the items you want to buy well in advance of the sales. This will help you to focus on getting the items you really want and need, rather than being tempted by all of the amazing deals.
2. Set a budget for yourself and stick to it. This will help you to avoid overspending and ending up with buyer’s remorse.
3. Do your research ahead of time. Compare prices and look for coupons or promo codes that you can use to get the best deal possible.
4. Only buy items that are actually on sale. It’s easy to get caught up in the excitement and purchase items that are full price.
5. Be patient and wait for the best deals. Don’t be afraid to walk away from a purchase if the price isn’t right.
6. Avoid purchasing items that you don’t need just because they’re a good deal. Stick to your list and only buy what you planned on buying.
7. Keep an eye out for doorbuster deals and take advantage of them if they’re something you need.
8. Be prepared to stand in line. Black Friday is known for long lines and sold out items, so be patient and be prepared to wait.
9. Stay calm and don’t get caught up in the hype. It’s easy to get caught up in the excitement of Black Friday, but remember to stay calm and focus on getting the best deals.
10. Use cash instead of credit. This will help you to stick to your budget and avoid overspending.
11. Bring your own bags. Many stores charge for bags, so bring your own to avoid this extra expense.
12. Make sure you have a plan for returning items. Some stores have strict return policies during the holiday season, so be sure you know the policy before you make your purchase.
13. Shop online if you can. This can be a great way to avoid the crowds and still get great deals.
14. Use price matching apps. These can be a great way to find the best deals and save money.
15. Shop at outlet stores. These stores typically have great deals on Black Friday.
16. Don’t forget about Small Business Saturday. This is a great day to support local businesses and score some great deals.
17. Avoid impulse purchases. This is one of the easiest ways to overspend and end up with buyer’s remorse.
18. Use apps to help you save. There are a number of apps that can help you find deals and save money.
19. Shop early or late. Many stores have extended hours on Black Friday, so you can avoid the crowds by shopping early in the morning or late at night.
20. Check for price adjustments. If an item you purchased goes on sale after Black Friday, you may be able to get a price adjustment from the store.